Thank you for indicating an interest in becoming a member of the Reflexology Association of America, the only national membership organization of its kind in the United States.
Since its inception in 1995, RAA has operated as:
- a strong leader within the national and international reflexology community
- a unified affiliation of practitioners, state and national associations
- the informed voice of reflexology, speaking out locally and nationally to diverse communities including government agencies and media publications
We offer two types of memberships:
- Professional Level Membership – for individuals with a minimum of 300 hours of training in foot, hand and/or ear reflexology. Professional members may vote and hold office, are eligible for a free listing on the RAA online and printed directories, and enjoy a healthy discount to the biennial conference. Please review the entire list of benefits to members.
- Associate Level Membership – for reflexology practitioners with less than 300 hours of training, reflexology students, reflexology schools (principal owner must be Professional member), businesses, state reflexology associations and interested parties wishing to support the field of reflexology. Associate members are eligible for a free listing on the RAA online directory and enjoy a healthy discount to the biennial conference. Please review the list of benefits to members.