Date(s) – 05/22/2021 – 05/23/2021
9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Location: American Legion Post #159
1770 East Venice Ave
Venice, FL 34292
Who Can Attend: No pre-requisite training required.
Credits: NCBTMB: 18 ★ Florida: 18 ★ Georgia: 18
Instructor: Karen Ball
Increase Results and Business in Just Two Days
11 Reasons You’ll Be Happy You Took This Workshop:
1. You’ll leave knowing how to give a full relaxing foot reflexology session.
2. You’ll know how and when to integrate reflexology into a therapeutic massage session.
3. Your massage sessions will yield greater results with less physical effort on your part.
4. Most people love to have their feet “worked”.
5. Thousands of people suffer with chronic foot pain
6. You’ll STAND OUT IN THE CROWD of thousands of other bodyworkers.
7. Reflexology is easier on your body than doing massage.
8. You’ll know the location of 39 reflexes on the feet and how to work them.
9. You’ll know how to safely incorporate hydrotherapy and essential oil therapy into your sessions.
10. You’ll earn continuing education credits.
11. You’ll have fun!
Preparation: Short fingernails. In consideration of your fellow students, please come with clean feet.
Bring: FACE COVERINGS (fresh one for each day); HAND SANITIZER, massage table or reflexology chair; sheet to put down on table/chair; pillows (if you like under your head or knees when receiving); top sheet or blanket (if you get cold when receiving); foot tub; towel; colored marking pencils; writing implement; foot cream or lotion.
Manual and large, colored foot reflexology chart provided.
Questions? Contact: email@example.com
Register Online at https://academyofancientreflexology.com/workshops/foot-reflexology-15/