Already A Member? Log in:
Thank you for indicating an interest in becoming a member of the Reflexology Association of America, the only national membership organization of its kind in the United States.
Since its inception in 1995, RAA has operated as:
- a strong leader within the national and international reflexology community
- a unified affiliation of practitioners, state and national associations
- the informed voice of reflexology, speaking out locally and nationally to diverse communities including government agencies and media publications
We offer two types of memberships:
- Professional Level Membership – for individuals certified in foot, hand and/or ear reflexology. Professional members may vote and hold office, are eligible for a free listing on the RAA online and printed directories, and enjoy a healthy discount to the bi-annual conference. Please review the entire list of benefits to members.
- Associates Level Membership – for reflexology students and schools, businesses, state reflexology associations and interested parties wishing to support the field of reflexology. Associate members are eligible for a free listing on the RAA online directory and enjoy a healthy discount to the bi-annual conference. Please review the list of benefits to members.