RAA is pleased to share the RAA 2018 Conference information!
The RAA 2018 conference “JAZZED about the Art and Science of Reflexology” will be held at the Allegro Hotel in downtown Chicago from April 27th, 2018 through April 29, 2018. Click here to book a hotel reservation online.
The RAA Board has chosen the following 2018 conference speakers:
- Stephenie Cooke: “YOU are the Art of Reflexology”
- Dr. Jesus Manzaneres: “Chronic Pain and It’s Treatment in Foot Reflexology”
- Sarah Pruesker, R.N. : “NIH Studies and Results for Reflexology and Cancer”
- Dr. Steven Rosenblatt: “The Energetic Connections of Reflexology to the Acupuncture Meridian System: Its Use in Disease Prevention and Health Maintenance”
- Susan Raskin, R.N.: “Jazzing Up The Art & Science of Reflexology: Safe Use of Aromatherapy & Therapeutic Communication in Practice”
- Touchpoint (Peter & Dorthe): “It Don’t Mean a Thing If it Ain’t Got That Swing- New Ways to Stimulate That Swing in Your Clients”
- Wendy Trubow, M.D.: “The Art of Balancing the Five Aspects of Health”
In addition to these amazing speakers RAA will be hosting a Leadership Education & Organizational Development (LE&OD) workshop and the Delegate Assembly meeting!
Many thanks to Jan Benson for our jazzy logo!
The RAA conference is a great opportunity to connect with people of like minds who share your passion for Reflexology and it’s a great opportunity to expand your knowledge.
The RAA Board and the Conference Committee have been working to make this a conference you will not want to miss!
We look forward to seeing you in Chicago next April!
The Allegro Chicago: RAA 2018 Conference venue Allegro Chicago
Chicago has many Attractions, below are a few….
- The Art Institute of Chicago
- Millenium Park
- Cloud Gate
- Wrigley Field
- Skydeck Chicago
- Chicago Cultural Center
- Chicago Architecture Riverboat Cruise